It’s TMI Tuesday on a Friday, I thought the questions were great but didn’t have a chance to post on Tuesday. Have a good weekend- Sadie
1. When you post on your blog, what is your main goal? Now that’s a great question. Wicked and I have discussed this a bit. When I first started this blog to share about us and the things about our relationship that make us different – being in a poly relationship, Interracial couple into BDSM – it was the completion of a life long goal. I have always wanted to have a blog because I’ve always been a writer. At various points in my life I dabbled in my mind about creating a blog sharing about my travels, life growing up, being a woman etc etc. But every time I would get ready to start I’d get scared. I’d worry that what I wanted to write about no one wanted to read. I worried that I wasn’t the best proofreader and grammatically I might not be the best writer for a platform. I knew I loved writing. I knew I wanted to share. I knew I had things to write about but fear had a stronghold on me. But then I met Wicked and one day as we were talking about different goals I had he encouraged me. Now I didn’t go start the blog the next day lol it took a lot more encouragement but eventually I did it. And I’m proud of it. So when I post a blog post my goal is to continue crushing the fear that I’m not good enough to do this and to share things that I hope will help & encourage others.
2. What are some questions your blog readers should be asking you but they are not? I think my readers should contact me and ask whatever they like. I’m always thinking about what to share next and how it could help. I believe even sharing memories is useful because maybe someone is interested in being involved in a poly relationship or how someone else’s life works. So if someone reads my blog and has a question – feel free to contact me. If you’d like more insight on the things that make us as a couple different (poly, interracial or BDSM) send your questions. I’d be happy to write a post answering the questions because I’m sure there are readers out there that have the same questions . I don’t bite 🙂
3. What is a great blog post that you have read lately (leave a link in your TMI post)? The Artificial Intelligence of the Public Intellectual
4. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve only been blogging here on this website for a few months but I’ve been writing forever.
5. Considering your current blog, what are the top two most popular posts you have written? (post links to each in your TMI post). Here are my top two post…my second most popular post is a TMI Tuesday post…how fun is that!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!