I didn’t participate last week because I had joined in on the A to Z challenge (which I will continue, I’ll write a separate post on that for those who have been following along) and was trying to find some balance. Plus I’ve never done any kind of speed dating or extensive online dating so I had very short answers to the questions. Then I found myself to be a bit of an emotional mess over the weekend but i’m backkkk 🙂 – Sadie ❤
1. Did leave your last love for some one else or no one else? No I didn’t leave my last love for some one else…I left for me. I don’t know if that counts as a someone else per se. I left because I knew that I wouldn’t have been happy if I chose to stay. I left because I genuinely wanted him to be happy and I thought he deserved that opportunity to love again.
2. Do you enjoy being alone? Yes or No Well I don’t know if that answer is as cut and dry as a yes or no. I enjoy alone time for sure but I don’t enjoy being alone in life. I like people and I enjoy a good time spent with them. But I also can live alone and not go out for days and be content with that. Honestly it really just depends on a lot of things .
3. Which of these reasons is most likely to spark your motivation for solitude:
a. It sparks my creativity
b. I enjoy the quiet
c. Being alone helps me get in touch with my spirituality
d. I value the privacy
e. I do not feel liked when I am around others
f. I cannot be my true self when I am around others
For me i’d have to go with a combination of a. and b. I write the best when i’m alone and in the quiet. I find my thoughts are the most clear when its quiet. I don’t write with any background sound like music or the television. I feel like the place that I’ve gone to the most when looking for solitude has always been the shower whether I lived with others or alone. There’s just something about the steam and water that feels so tranquil.
4. Have you ever tried to win back an ex-significant other?
– Yes or No
– Were you successful?
– If yes, did you regret it?
– How long did the reconciliation last?
No I’ve not tried to win a significant other back after a break up. I’ve always felt that if it gets all the way to the point of breaking up there’s a reason. Kind of whats done is done kind of attitude. But in the same token my ex husband and I had broken up when we were younger before we became adults and decided to get married. The break up was amicable because I was going away to college and there were no bad feelings. I guess in a case like that where there was no bad feelings I might attempt to. Ultimately he was looking for and found me which is how we started the process of getting back together. It didn’t take long because again we didn’t have any issues so the puzzle fit perfectly together. I do however believe in fighting and fighting hard for what you believe in so it doesn’t get the point of giving up and breaking up. Sometimes doing that is harder then trying to win someone back.
5. Do you mind if your significant gives or receives harmless flirtation? Good question so the politically correct answer in my case would be “of course not, i’m totally cool with that since we’re poly” lol. But the reality is i’m still human and I do get jealous every now and then.
Bonus: If you really knew me, you’d know …… .that I have a heart of gold. Now it may take a ton of effort to reach it but once you’ve managed to get that far you’d find that there’s a treasure of sappy goodness waiting for you.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!