1. What qualities of do you like and dislike about yourself? I should probably start with dislike first…let’s just get that out of the way. I dislike that I’m such an emotional being. Everything about me is connected to my emotions. It’s something I’ve worked very hard at keeping under wraps from people that I’m not intimate with. Well if I’m being honest I do and have kept it pretty under wraps from other intimate partners. I just don’t like people knowing or seeing me in that way. And once my emotions take over there’s no stopping them. I like that I am considerate and kind. I like that I’m a pretty personable when I need to be. Often times i’m very reserved but if I know i’m in a situation where I need to have more personality I can turn that switch on. I like that I don’t need a bunch of people in my life to enjoy it . I like that I’m sweet, both Wicked & Doublemint agree in that I’m too sweet. But I think you can never be too sweet. I like that I’m easy to talk to in terms of friends who have an issue and just need to vent. I like that I live to the beat of my own drum. I like that I’m optimistic even though the world can beat you down sometimes.
2. If you had the chance to rename yourself, would you? If yes, what would be your new name? I’ve never really been a fan of my name but I’d never change it. I have two middle names and my first name has two syllables….#teamtoomuch. My mom actually doesn’t even like it but she was a teen when she had me and quite impressionable so she let someone else name me. She would’ve named me something else if she had a chance to do it over. With all that being said I wouldn’t legally change it. But if I really desired to I would change my name to Sadie with my middle name likely being Blue.
3. Tell us one thing you wished had not happened in your life? Hmmmm now that’s a good one. I won’t be cliche and say that I’d never change anything because you learn something from all your life experience. Now that is true, you do live and learn. But I definitely could’ve traded in some of the hard times and heart ache. I could’ve learned the lessons differently. I’m grateful for the bull shit because it gave me a back bone but I could’ve done without a few experiences . I wish I hadn’t left home til 21 this way I could’ve finished school and didn’t have to take off so much because I couldn’t afford to pay for it on my own at 18. Since I could not be emancipated, I didn’t have a choice but not to go. I was very into school and would’ve likely accomplished a lot more in regards to education had that not happened. I lost my first 4 years of college because of that choice . But in the same token I couldn’t have stayed because life would’ve been a hot mess. It’s complicated and deep so I’ll just leave it there. It was the best decision I could have made for that time in my life sadly. Let’s just say my biggest regret has to do with my education because the desire was there but the finances were not there because I was so young when I left home and I couldn’t legally get rid of my parents in order to take advantage of the financial aid available . Even though I was independent, paying my own bills etc I had to use them on my documents for college . In the end I did go back to school once I was a bit older, but that’s a story for another day.
4. Have you ever been in a secret relationship? Why was it secret? Now this is a good question because I think I’m less secretive but more private. I’m very cautious when it comes to introducing people to my family. They’ve only met two people, my ex husband and the guy that I was in the longest relationship with prior to him and was almost engaged too. I just don’t feel like they should meet everyone so I have to feel secure in a relationship before they meet the person. I don’t want to do a grand introduction one day and then a week later we’re broken up lol. However I tell my good girlfriends about almost everyone but I keep my friend circle really tight, so there’s only two good girlfriends and everyone else I consider to be associates. I was just talking to my friend Twizzlers (name changed for privacy) yesterday and she asked about Wicked. My one good girlfriend I’ve known for 20 years and the other 16 years. They are trustworthy, were my bridesmaids, have kept my secrets over the years and non judge mental. And I have done the same for them. There is no relationship that I’ve been in that I’ve kept from them entirely. But my first lesbian relationship I did not tell them about for a good 3 months and this was because I didn’t know how they’d respond . Of course they were good about it. Wicked sometimes jokes that I’m embarrassed to be with him lol and I tell him always it doesn’t have anything to do with it. The fact that Twizzlers knows about him in the way she does and also genuinely asks about him & I means he’s in there like swimwear, it’s a good start.
5. You must create a rumor about yourself, what is the rumor? She’s a very kinky girl, the kind you don’t take home to mama. She a super freak, super freak..she’s super freaky yeah lol!
Bonus: What would you do if you had 1 million U.S. dollars? I would do all the regular things people say like buy a house, get a car, invest blah blah blah. I’d also donate a lot more money to the three causes I support and hold dear to my heart. I’m not rich now and I support them so I’d give more. I have a heart for teenage girls and making a smooth transition into adulthood for them so I’d start a non profit. I like gardening so I’d start start a food coop with locally sourced fruits and vegetables. I love to travel and have always wanted to go on a long cruise so I’d take one nice long vacation on a 30 day cruise. I’d take time to visit all seven continents and scrap book all about it. There’s so much I’d do over time…always while I watch the money grow because if you don’t make the money work for you..a million dollars will go really fast.
My most recent blog post : BDSM Test Results – What I Agree, Disagree and Was Surprised By
I post a new blog every Monday..everything else in between is a bonus 🙂 Feel free to comment and follow, I don’t bite – Sadie ❤
[ How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website! ]