Today i’m going to be doing my very first TMI Tuesday…..Yay! I’ve been reading other peoples for a long time even before I decided to start my own blog. I like the idea of answering random questions weekly and then having the opportunity to read others responses as well. Lets jump right into it and if you’d like to participate the instructions will be at the end of this post.
1. What are your romantic needs? I am a super romantic kind of girl for sure, but my romantic needs are not always parallel with the levels of romance that I give. Honestly I just need to feel special. I need to feel like i’m thought of and I don’t need big gestures. I’m the type of girl that prefers a Pepsi and a purple teddy bear for my birthday versus some generic thing advertised on a commercial because that means I was thought of. I need affection, closeness, hugs, cuddles and kisses. I need to feel like a lady.
2. What are your sexual needs? Sexual needs….I need to feel secure to start because I have a lot of body image issues that i’m still working through. I need foreplay so all the mushy stuff body rubbing, kissing and touching is my thing. I like positions that allow for good depth, so I have to add deep sex. Sometimes I want nice and slow really intimate sex. Sometimes I’m just feeling needy and I want to lay my head in his lap with his cock in my mouth. Sometimes I want to be pushed on the bed and fucked so fiercely that i’m gasping for air between moans. It really just depends on how i’m feeling because then there’s that other side that needs to be bound, spanked and choked a bit 🙂
3. Do you agree that marriage was a pragmatic institution and in today’s society traditional marriage is not a need but merely a want? Questions like this fit into my “whatever works for you “category” and there’s a whole lot of things that are in this category. It’s the same with my feelings on monogamy since i’m poly….if it works for you and makes you happy then i’m all for it. I was married and when I got married I was madly in love with the person I thought i’d spend the rest of my life with and I have no regrets in reference to that choice. My regrets come in with the feelings that I wish I was more true to myself this way I went into a poly marriage versus a traditional one. I am a hopeless romantic and I love love so if you feel like marriage is a need for you then got for it. I’ll never tell someone not to get married if they feel its the right choice for there life the same way I won’t tell them that they shouldn’t chose monogamy because the only life I have to live is my own. And the only choices I have to live with are my own.
4. Do you find conflict in your romantic relationships exciting? Nope…that was easy. I enjoy a really good make up sex session but i’d rather not have the conflict to begin with. I don’t find disagreements exciting they’re usually stressful.
5. During sex are you focused on positions or the quality and connection with your lover? I’m definitely more focused on the quality and connection then positions. If I had to pick even further between quality and connection, connection would be a bit more important. I enjoy really good sex but I also need a good connection. But this doesn’t mean positions aren’t important at all because I do enjoy a good session of deep prone bone or deep missionary. I like for it to be mixed up. Maybe this wasn’t a good question for me because it sounds like i’m focused on a little bit of everything.
Bonus: Men, what do you have a hard time talking to your lover(s) about?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!